Fewer parts, fewer roof penetrations,
Pegasus Solar’s Module Integrated system eliminates rails, has 1/3 fewer roof penetrations and locks the PV modules into perfect alignment – providing a better overall system for installers and homeowners
Pegasus Solar’s Modules Integrated system includes integrated PV modules and comp or tile mounts. Microinverters or optimizers are optional. Available with Trina, LG Longi, Solaria, Hyundai and other leading PV module brands.
The comp mount eliminates rubber seals that degrade from thermal, UV, rain, and ice exposure. The flashing has a 0.07″ tall cone that is covered by the mount and diverts water around roof penetrations.
Corners are pre-installed at the factory and connect in the field using two 5/16” SS flange bolts. The corners electronically bond and mechanically connect adjacent PV modules into perfect alignment.
LightSpeed Mount has been proven time and again to reduce installation times by 50% compared to traditional rails. With 25% fewer roof penetrations and 60% fewer parts to assemble, the LightSpeed Mount system is easy to learn and fast to install.
The timelapse video showcases the quick installation time, including layout, leveling, module installation, connecting module leads, and clean-up of all packaging.
- PV Module Frames 35mm and 40mm
- North/South Adjustability +/- 3”, 6” Total
- Leveling Range 1 1/2”, 1/8” per Rotation
- Tool Required Standard 1/2” Socket
- Integrated Grounding One Ground Lug Required per Array
- Mount Certifications UL STD 2703, ASCE 7-05 & 7-10
- Material & Finish Partially Anodized Black Aluminum with SS Hardware
- Warranty 25-Year Warranty
- Flashing Construction One-Piece Formed Metal, 0.7” tall cone
- Waterproof Seal No washers required – 100% mechanical
- Flashing Certifications Tested to AC287 Without Sealant